TMAU.info Public Forum

Self Help User Forum for People Suffering With TMAU (Repulsive Body Odor Syndrome).

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-26 13:01:30

guagmeister
Administrator

I am Peter G., one of the Moderators here.

Hi There Ladies and Gents,

I have had this curse even since I can remember, which is around high school. At that time, I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what. I just knew that I had horrible body odor that started about ten minutes after I got out of the shower. My breath also smelled like feces. No one else seemed to have this problem. If I told anyone that the smell started ten minutes after a shower, I just got blank stares. No one else could even understand what I was talking about.

People moved away from me in buses and at concerts. Nothing I tried seemed to result in any improvement. It was embarassing and hopeless.

This lasted until I was about 40 years old until I finally found a regimen that worked for me. The good news is, at this time, I have very little to no body odor. If I don't shower for one day, still very little or no smell the next day. It has been an amazing experience to finally be rid if this curse and be like everyone else.

Board footer